Information for Publishers
- The publishing process and the book itself uses established web technologies (node.js, reactJS, git) – you can work with your own web team or digital agency.
- The technology is open-source — you are not buying into any vendor lock-in and you can combine Next Book with existing processes within your company.
- Next Book is not controlled by a large vendor and the platform is developed with the needs of the community in mind.
- Next Book is not connected to any publishing or distribution platform, nor to any licensing or sales method.
- Next Book does not place any restrictions on form — anything that can be done on the web can be used in a Next Book.
- Next Book is already being used by five publishers in four countries.